Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scandal Is the New Smash!

I have another guilty pleasure, along with crappy Smash. I never intended to watch Scandal since Shonda Rhimes creation Grey Anatomy bores me with its implausible plots. Scandal is even worse! Kerry Washington plays this crabby situation fixer who trusts her gut and banters with her crew like an Aaron Sorkin script. She's all about the riot act. Oh and one more thing, she has this tormented relaysh with THE FREAKING PRESIDENT!!! Everyone's heard of Olivia because she's so kickass, though has no fun in her personality, which makes her kinda one-note. You can tell she's good at her job because her delivery is so deadpan. I wish I could stop watching it. I just can't get enough of White House scandals and Tony Goldwyn is well-cast, though reminds me of prep school headmaster.

Then I caught up with The Good Wife and it seems Matthew Perry will be on for a while. Alan Cumming let his gelled shock of dark hair fall boyishly over his face while in bed with Parker Posey. Adorbs!

A source came forward to tell me that Person of Interest films in a certain hood often and they always leave behind the biggest pile of sh*t behind. My source has complained with the city. Other shows are so much cleaner and respectful.

No comments: