Sunday, April 08, 2012

Look Who Stalked Dish in Salem?

I swear, Anderson is so obsessed with us, he follows us to the ends of the earth. Dish is back from vacation--and what fun we had: investigating witchipoos, visiting with vivacious and lovely Dishcousin, and soaring over the well-worn route between New York and Boston.

It was difficult to keep from stargazing. Somehow, the alleged Kim K. and Kanye romance penetrated the deep layers of my vacation. My first, last and only comment on their relationship: It's bullsh*t unless ...*. How do I confirm this? The showing of the hickey. Anyone can give anyone a hickey. How high school and tacky is that? Most people over the age of 16 hide their hickeys because hickeys are lame. So why wouldn't Kim hide hers? Because she wants us to see it, and their relationship is BS. No wonder why Kris Humphries is unaffected by the coupling. It's a lie.

More importantly, Mike Wallace, a crabby yet significant figure in the news world died at 93. I'll never forget, about 8 years ago, I was walking to get my head shrunk, probably to agonize over ways that I could steal Russell Crowe (gag!) away from Danielle, when I passed Mike Wallace on East 86th Street, talking on his cell phone. I figured I needed to push myself to do better things with my life. Look at all that he did. Blessings on his coming and going.

*See JJ's comment on previous post.

No comments: