Saturday, July 05, 2008

Boundary Issues

Due to my "cable problem" (I pressed the wrong button), I was given a month of free HBO. So, after a night out, I am ecstatic to tune into The Patriot, starring Steven Seagal. Steven plays a holistic doctor who feeds his village dried flower petals to combat a deadly virus (that he never gets). Screw the pharmaceutical companies (except for the makers of Ambien), nature provides healing. And Steven provides the can of whoopass necessary to extinguish the bad plague-givers (military crazies).

This Sunday will be fun-filled. My star-love often spills into sports venues. These athletes inspire me to shrink my body mass (hide it under roomy material) and hit balls with a racket. Today, I'm eating cookie dough ice cream and rooting for Nadal. Now that I'm almost 40, I fantasize about what it would be like to be his proud mother (cougar wife). I'd cut his hair, though he probably hides behind it. I do that, too.

No comments: