Monday, July 14, 2008

Closing Up Shop

Re: Tonight's new The Closer. I loves my Kyra Sedgwick. Brenda Johnson is crazier than I am...and she solves crimes! As usual, Jon Tenney cleaned up her high-maintenance mess (I wonder if he has practice!) and she says thank yewww. It wasn't my favorite premiere, not as fun as her finding body parts during a pregnancy scare. I burn myself every day while ironing clothes so recovering a charred body does nothing for me. Spoiler: the villain is always the guest or semi-star (not the obvious one in Jason O'Mara, who is creepy city), and Dish spotted him immediately as the fairy-warlock from Charmed. Bad (zzzz) arsonist!

To prepare for tonight's premiere, and while fighting a headache from hairdye inhalation, I watched Something to Talk About, starring Julia and Kyra. My favorite part was when Julia poisoned Dennis Quaid and he yakked. Hahahaha!

No comments: