Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who's Having a Birthday?

Gale Harold's birthday (today) is five days from mine. I guess this means we should marry. But because some Cancerians secretly want to dominate, I'll talk about MY birthday, which is the same as that of Arianna Huffington, Jacques Derrida, Jesse Ventura, Forrest Whitaker, Brigitte Nielsen, and most importantly, Beverly Hills 90210 veteran Brian Austin Green.

In 2005, I saw the Bri Guy at Lombardi's canoodling with Megan Fox. They were so glitzy and actually ate the pizza. Megan spent a lot of time licking her fingers. I wanted to say hello, but Ex-BF-15 and I were still in that awkward new couple phase. He didn't yet know how crazy I was about the stars.

But getting back to Gale's birthday, he must be so happy to be turning 39, which is way better than 40. Let us be grateful for the parents who had sex and gave birth to him so that we could enjoy watching him (esp. on Desperate Housewives this fall!!!).

No comments: