Thursday, July 24, 2008

TJ Rules!

I'm in love with Thomas Jefferson. He's not so cute on a 2$ bill. I'd also heard he had red hair, which does nothing for me. And yet on John Adams, Stephen Dillane's TJ is hotter than all those dead white men put together. Compared to John Adams, who can't shut his piehole, Tom is mute and gives us time to savor his smoldering brown eyes. TJ also loves France. Any country that reveres its pastries gets my vote. My only obstacle: I'm fighting visions of Nick Nolte (OMP) as the founding stud in Jefferson in Paris.

In addition to TJ, Dish is obsessed with Liz Tuccillo's How to Be Single. I'd thought the real star of He's Just Not That Into You was Greg Behrendt (who was great doing standup in NYC a few months ago), but now that I'm reading LT's book, I see she's a skilled storyteller and I'm eating up this chicky tome.

No comments: