Monday, July 21, 2008

Clash of the Blonds

What makes me laugh: that Rock of Love is having its third season. Poor Brett Michaels, the mayor of skankopolis. His peak was two decades ago (just like Dish's). It's so funny to keep rehashing on yesterday's fame. Kinda like Dish's preposterous re-entry into dating, after 25 years of failure. I feel you, Brett. And I'm with you on being all about objectification. If he's not pretty, gay, obsessed with me, who cares?

Oops. Gotta go: The Closer starts in one minute. I have a warm fuzzy feeling after my birthday surprise last week. My one suggestion: Wouldn't it be interesting if Fritz had a high maintenance moment and, for once, Brenda picked up the pieces? Maybe Fritz buys some Chivas (like Dish just did!) and has one bad thing happen after another. Maybe he cries...

No comments: