Thursday, July 17, 2008

Butterfingers

Birthday note: To cap off my celebration, I received a phone call from one of my favorite celebrities: Fritz from The Closer. I saw his name on my LCD screen but couldn't pick up the phone. I'm retarded that way. Fritz left a nice message, informing me that he was using "hands free," that everyone on The Closer wished me a happy birthday. When the message ended, I called my brother to thank him. And to wallow in my birthday message, I pressed the rewind button on my answering machine--which was the erase button.

This is why, I can't ever come in contact with those pod people.

But the overall birthday feeling is that I have the best brother in the world and he must have threatened murder to get me this special phone call (which makes Fritz a big ween to be so scared of Patrick).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww shucks...