Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Indirect Star Sighting

Dish insider (and ex-BF10, though was never a real BF, yet his accent, love of felines and ABBA can be charming) reported that Alan Cummings carried a Chiwawa at his boyfriend's art opening on Forsythe Street last night. Suppositorily, he and his beau live near ex-BF10 so additional reportings are forthcoming. This excites me because AC is a sexy beast. Ex-BF10 also saw Dianne Wiest and said he "liked the look of her," that she was a woman who "answered to no one." Would it have killed ex-BF10 to take me instead of a date who'd put out? My joy at seeing Dianne and Alan C. would surpass ex-BF10's ecstasy over getting serviced.

My insider reported, too, that he once worked on a commercial with Tom Wilkinson way before The Full Monty. I asked, "Did Tom do anything weird?" No, Tom was exceedingly polite and nice to everyone, but he wore a nasty scarf.

No comments: