Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Silk Pajamas

Dish doesn't know the purpose of blogging, except to get attention. My arms will turn into flippers with hands reaching the keyboard. At night, my jaws clench from too much screen action. All this to say, it's time to be intellectual and dive into some Deepak (my MA in French Lit is for sh*t). I must read books again and watch fewer celebrities.

Who am I kidding? I have on my purple silk PJs with the remote set on Oxygen.

Tonight's pet peeve: I hate how Dean McDermott calls Tori Spelling "Mama." He seems okay, though how tuff it will be for him to get cast in a movie.

Recommendation: Go see Wanted, if only to see how Angelina dodges a bridge--quite poetic and I'm trying to do the same thing in daily life. The falling motion, however, hurts my knees and witnesses are prone to laughter. Not to mention my wrists are so puny I can't hold a gun for more than three seconds (convenient only if I try to aim high but really want to hit below the belt). ps. Don't you love how movie posters repeat themselves? Angelina and Antonio were together in Original Sin (which kinda blew).
Embarrassment: Always, having an IT person see my Gale Harold wallpaper, which happens far too often. Why couldn't he fix my computer at home, where my wallpaper is Hillary Clinton?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Gale wallpaper was probably the highlight of his day.

Dish said...

Agree. Gale is the highlight of anyone's day--gay or straight. And he's going to make Desperate Housewives so watchable this fall!

Anonymous said...

Gale is the highlight of anyone's day--gay or straight.
Absolutely!

Can't wait to see him on DH--I hope you'll be writing all about it. :)

Dish said...

I might do live blogging as I watch DH this fall. Till then, I'll devise apt storylines for our dear Gale:

Gale is actually a real-looking hot blow-up doll/robot sort of mimicking Lars and the Real Girl. In earlier years, Mike dumped Teri Hatcher when he got Gonorrhea from her--which she clumsily got in a train station bathroom--and she was so distraught, she volunteered to cohabitate with a prototype of the perfect man (who, wearing a suit, waits for Teri to come home as we saw in the finale).

Okay, I'm crazy.