Monday, August 03, 2009

Bad Dates

Today is the birthday of a lame a-hole who is probably basking in his lameness by bowling or eating lame grasshopper pie with his bevy of platonic (co-dependent) friends. Grrrr. I have several dates I need to forget, along with this one: October 26, October 30 (damn Scorpios!), June 9 and January 9. Hard to know how to forget other than to redirect and remember today is also Mamie Gummer's birthday! She is the daughter of Goddess Meryl and an overall Hot Chick With Talent. Yes, she appeared in such stinky films as Evening but she was the good one in that crapfest. She can act and, more importantly, she rocks the fair hair, white skin look that is a rarity in the Hollywoods.

Thanks, Mamie! You have saved this day!

5 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I'm dying to know who the a-hole surrounded by a bevy of fans might be ... please do share! xoxo

Dish said...

He's inconsequential now but I hate that I remember the date!

Go, Mamie!!!

md said...

Don't let them see it or they triumph!

Dish said...

Inconsequential doesn't know Dish exists! Yay!!! And he's probably too busy crying over how lame he is. (Reminds me of that song by Lily Allen, "Smile.")

Okay, I'll stop being bitter. It's just for one day.

HersheyKiss said...

Someone not know that Dish exists? Impossible.