Saturday, August 29, 2009

Detroit Fat City

Just returned from CT and my stomach jiggled on the train. My fabulous aunt and uncle are food terrorists and fed me gluten and sugar every fifteen minutes. I inhaled at least six pieces of bread. Spaghetti and meatballs. Sandwiches. Butter on bread. Cookies and rugelah. All my favorites but I had to eat a lame apple when I got home. I'm not sure what vegetables taste like anymore. Stars? What are those? My big fixation is the bag of oatmeal cookies they forced me to bring home. I would be kicked out of Hollywood in an instant. Did I say no to their trays of delicious lard-pockets? Will I go up there as soon as I can? Of course. They are far too fun and very thin. I'm wondering if their way of eating and living is the way to go.

I've never felt fatter.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

I have every reason to believe that you look more radiant and spectacular than ever.