Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If You Like Pina Colitis

What about that Hillary getting her bitch on with that student who asked about her husband (which was a mistake)? It's TERRIBLE video footage and makes Hills look puffy and cranky. We all get that way so I forgive it. Plus, I'd be so sick of hearing about Bill too. Does it always have to be about Bill?

Not that I have colitis but we could say my professional colon is inflamed with too much product. Dish has been overwhelmed this summer. The flow is not ending anytime soon and I'm shooting work out violently into the toilet of life. You can tell I'm tired but satisfied. I dream about knitting a hat and lying on a beach. Nestled in the folds of these sentences, I'll say that I'm meeting a celebrity this week and you can bet I'm straightening my hair, big time.

In celeb news, Octomom has a new reality show. I have a new reality show, too, featuring my octo-glass-elephants and how hard it is for me to raise them. I dust them and talk to them, try not to drop them on the floor. There are just too many.

4 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Best of luck with the celebrity! Of course, we'll be dying to read all about it.

Dish said...

There may be 2 celebrities. But you know I have such scruples I probably won't write about it. :( I'll dish my face off to you privately!!!!

md said...

You are the celebrity of my life!

Dish said...

MD is the celebrity of MY life!