Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweet Tarts

Dish is an insomniac but today slumbered on the couch in the middle of Oprah and woke up in a puddle of drool (I am repulsive). So, as I chart new paths for myself, I decided to watch Secret Diary of a Call Girl, which reminded me of Sex and the City, except with more sex and swoonier accents. "Carrie" wanders around London gathering experiences and commenting on people and parties. She has loveable friends, a fabulous closet and a revolving door of suitors (okay, paying clients). I had to wonder--how do you get to be a high priced call girl, as opposed to a cheap tart (which, let's face it, is most of us)? Is it who you know? If you're skilled at your job, do you get moved up to better jobs (Spitzer) as in the business world? Oh heck in a handbasket, I'd show up, collect my money and just lie there. Stop swimming in ludicrous waters, Dish!

Exciting weekend planned: Going to visit Dishauntanduncle who spawned Dishsuperhotrockercousin. We will do crafts and grill.

No comments: