Sunday, August 09, 2009

DISH HAS A MENAGE A TROIS!!!

Finally...satisfaction and a solution to my boredom. Picture it: 2 am, a sultry night in a Boston suburb. The window is cracked and a soft breeze soothes me into dreamland. I feel a tap on my nose, the swipe of a longue tongue. A whimper then an earth-shaking jump onto my person as I'm sleeping. I'm forced to accomodate this large, hairy creature with ice white tresses. I retreat from my face-dangling-over-side-of-bed position and I spoon the large beast. He breathes in and out as if excited but I know it's usual for his species. I rub his belly and pretend he's a giant pillow. A second thundrous movement occurs on the opposite side and I'm suddenly sandwiched between two males. This one kisses like a college boy--aggressive and all tongue. The black furry male steps onto my shoulder and nuzzles me violently on the side of my head, licking with that raspy tongue, head-butting me like a crazed in-love suitor. We lie together and fall into a beatific slumber.

I am a nasty whore.

No comments: