Thursday, August 20, 2009

An Official Proclamation

Dish is mentally retarded. Not challenged, but retarded. You know when: after numerous oaths, you do exactly what you shouldn't because for one weak second you think it's adorable the bad thing you're doing and why shouldn't you Just Be Yourself? WRONG! Never be yourself! Bad decision always! Repercussions follow, along with plummetting self-respect. Pretty soon, you're the same seventeen-year-old girl who clung to anything fixed to the ground. I am a jackass so I called Dishbrother to confess my retarded actions and he absolved me (and laughed).

Speaking of mental retardation, I blame the media for, once again, making Jennifer Aniston the eternal victim of bad romance. They're saying she wanted Bradley Cooper and confessed her love to him. He then wooed Renee and Heartbreak #24758 ensued! If any of this is true, she dodged a bullet. And she gets to make out with Gerard Butler in their new romantic comedy. I'd choose Gerard over Bradley any day.
(Sorry J.J., I know you're vomiting over this pic and mention of JA; to answer your question, I like her because she's likeable)

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

If that's how you truly feel about "Anistink", perhaps it's time for a move to Tennessee!

Anonymous said...

J.J. is funny!