Friday, August 14, 2009

Dish Has So Much in Common with the Stars

1. One of those useless Kardashian girls is pregnant. Yeah, me too. I'm pregnant with the knowledge that entertainment has gone to hell in a Red Bull handbasket.

2. Heidi and Spencer Pratt can't stop oggling her Playboy spread. Me either. I mean, I can't stop spreading butter on the buns from the bakery. I'm not doing anything remotely kinky at home with cameras filming.

3. Nick Lachey is in the papers for no reason. I am as well. But I'm literally buried in papers because--well, broken record.

4. Bobby Brown is under arrest. Dish is, too. For being so arresting in 50 states!

5. Kathy Griffin did a great job filling in for Larry King. Such a coinkidink! Dish also made a stop at the filling station of excellence this week. Kathy dated Levi, the vapid babydaddy of Bristol's child, and humiliated him on TV. I'm not sure I'd have done as well so I take my wig off to her. Plus, I would never date an Alaskan blow-up doll (but I've come very close).

No comments: