Monday, August 10, 2009

Potpourri

What to discuss? Kate, Goldie and Kurt Russell watching A-Rod together? That the Yankees are finally pulling their weight by beating the Stinky Sox? That Britney wowed at the Teen Choice awards? That Shirley Jones posed for Playboy (did she wax)? That today is Duran Duran Appreciation Day?

All the above fails to titillate Dish. Every day is Duran Duran Appreciation Day. As for the rest, well, I've seen it already. Someone's flashing their naughty parts. Someone else is dating a sports figure. Someone's stumbling out of a bar and peeing on the street (hee hee). No it's not me. I skip out of bars.

I'm working, always measuring, reading, assessing, communicating, fabricating. My joy arises from the fact that Kathy Griffin is on Larry King Live AND Life on the D-list. Supposedly, she went on a date with Levi, the babydaddy of Palin-daughter's love child, priming him for a date with Dish.

ps. I'm sorry, JJ, for putting up a pic of Kathy. I know her plastic surgery offends you.

No comments: