Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Star Sighting -- Jonathan Cake and Baby

DAMNATION AND HELLFIRE!!! It's so not fair that right after my stinky workout, just this second I run into the luscious Jonathan Cake in Duane Reade. And he LOOKED at me (not *that* way but more in a why-do-you-look-so-bad way). Note to self: ALWAYS BEAUTIFY IN CASE OF STAR SIGHTINGS. Post gym errands are no longer an option. It angers me that celebs are so gorgeous, even at the drug store. JC was arguing with Pharmacist just as Dish had done a few minutes earlier.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

You should have listened carefully to the argument to dispell any thoughts that that mere mortal is somehow worthy of Dish. I bet it went like this, "The oozing puss is indeed nuclear green, you idiot, and not just some of the time as you insist!" Dish has earned the right to healthy flings. And now, allow me to turn out the light ...

Kelly Harms Wimmer said...

Oh Dish, I'm so jealous! But I do think you should have realized he was nearby when you saw the cherry red corvette with California plates parked outside...

Dish said...

Alas, I have too much adoration and respect for his lovely wife and excellent actress Julianne Nicholson (fellow redhead!) to take too much notice of his beauty or his license plates. But I might just watch Diamond Girl again with my bucket for drool.