Saturday, February 06, 2010

I love Stockard Channing

But before that: Sadly, Duran Duran's Nick Rhodes loved Avatar. Usually I'm so in sync with Duran Duran. One must accept that humans differ (though DD is made up of deities) in their preferences. I will remain true to my opinion in feeling that Avatar was ungodly boring sh*t.

Speaking of which, the ex-Edwards aide was found in contempt of court for not handing over the sex tape. Dish senses an episode of Teletubbies is on the tape. Stupid people belong in jail.

Speaking of which, Russell Crowe has a new pile of crap due out far too soon, Robin Hood. My rumbling bowels inform me a preview will air during the Super Bowl. It looks terrible, like Gladiator and Bravefart mixed together. Russell can barely conceal the sweaty rolls of fat within his chainmail. I feel sorry that Cate Blanchett has to kiss him as, like Gerard Butler, he probably smells like stale beer and cigs.

Oh...totally different topic. Watched three Stockard Channing movies this week and am reminded how much I love her. There's never enough Stockard Channing on the screen. She nails it every time. Now she just needs to have a lesbian affair with Cherry Jones on 24, maybe with Jack Bauer jumping in at the end. Stockard forever!

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

I'll never get by Rizzo's comment that she's like a defective typewriter .. standing in front of the mirror in the ladies' room at the drive-in. The hairdo was dyky enough that I figured she was a Pink Lady for more reasons than one.