Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Smile for the Camera

Andrew Young and his weird wife were on The View whoring his new tell-all The Politician about the Edwardses. They claimed to still love John and Elizabeth but are ripping them a new one. If I could write a tell-all about everyone who's effed me over, I'd be a guzillionaire. Dish knows fame last about 7.5 minutes and my secrets (Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy are ugly) will come out from my grave. The Youngs were a strange couple and I have the sneaking feeling "I" statements are very important to them: I'm hearing that you're claiming to be the father of that camera woman's child and I'm concerned. Dish would suggest real communication: You rabid uncle-f*cker, how dare you lie for that thunder-c*nt John Edwards! I'm just saying...

FYI--Mel Gibson is still a d*ck and called Dean Richards, who was interviewing him quite delicately, an a-hole. We hate Mel!

You might wonder why Dish is swearing so much. My simple teeth cleaning turned into a rebonding session with lots of novocaine. The nice part: Dentist said I was "very thin."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This begs the question: will you be going back for a follow-up visit for the potty mouth?

Anonymous said...

Ms Dish does not have a potty mouth. She is an ingenious artist of the written word.