Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Know the Day Won't Be Good When...

1. You turn on Dr. Oz for the first time and he talks about Vaginitis.
2. You see Robert Wagner doing a mortgage funds commercial. How the mighty have fallen. The first sign of the apocalypse was Joe DiMaggio doing Mr. Coffee.
3. Kevin Smith's fatness is still big in the news. He says it's the worst thing that's ever happened to him. I'd say he's doing pretty well. I would've thought Jersey Girls was his ticket to hell.
4. You have the sneaking suspicion Evan Bayh will run for President.
5. Publicity whore and no-talent Vanessa Minillo dons a fat suit (done million times before) to see how the other half lives.
6. You're fixated by TGCat performing a lewd act on a catnip toy.

5 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Thanks for ruining my day. After looking up the definition of vaginitis, I have to call out sick. Gay men don't ever need to know about "the never healing gash".....

Dish said...

Thanks for ruining MY day. As if male genitalia is so much prettier. I gag.

Anonymous said...

JJ and Dish have a bit much 'tude on this one.

HersheyKiss said...

I can only say that my genitalia is spectacular. For what that's worth.

Anonymous said...

More 'tude from HersheyKiss. What is this site coming to?