Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Other Stuff

Rumor mill: I'm not sure I believe this but allegedly Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins are hooking up. I approve the match because:

1. They were in I.Q and Top Gun together.
2. Meg Ryan needs to align herself with someone cool to enhance her public profile (unfortunately--or she could not care, which is cooler).
3. Everyone needs love. (Yes, even women over forty who've had flings with Russell Crowe, severe plastic surgery and acted in non-romantic comedies--thought she was good in In the Cut (Butt))
4. I hope Meg Ryan makes a comeback, a big one. She used to be everyone's darling and the public has turned on her.

Ellen DeGeneres on American Idol. She was more serious than I thought she would be but liked her overall (except for the faux-hawk--will that hairdo ever go away??). She's sparkly and has great energy.

No comments: