Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Oh Em Gee, It's Fay Ann Lee!!!

I pulled out my mail, expecting six episodes of The Tudors, but instead found something better. I'd stared at (memorized) the trailer for Falling for Grace countless times. All I needed was the film itself (90 minutes of Gale Harold) and I'd waited years. It's true, my agenda was to have more Gale in the Casa de Dish. As I opened my package, my dainty alabaster hands shook. Not only did she include a drool-inducing film negative of Gale's no doubt fabulous acting, Fay Ann Lee wrote me, Dish, a PERSONAL NOTE. So I love her (and now we're friends). That hasn't happened since I'm 22, working in an oil company in sh*tty Cleveland and my one shining moment was receiving an autographed picture and PERSONAL NOTE from Jon Tenney. Celebs don't realize the effect they have on (crazed) fans. No longer am I in this for Gale. Any director who takes such care to address viewers deserves consideration (and really good distribution and a bigger bigger budget for the next movie). I can't wait to watch...

... but, right now, TG would rather be slathered in honey and lowered in a vat of fiery red ants than view Falling for Grace. That's why The Goddess invented headphones.

Fay Ann Lee, Forever.

No comments: