Monday, February 01, 2010

Nepotism: It's Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

Thanks to a tip from Dishbrother, I could be sitting (standing) in SGI-NYC's regal ballroom listening to Courtney Love emote about becoming a Buddhist. It would have entailed waiting. Dish would walk miles and wait for Julia Roberts or Simon Le Bon (I did wait three hours for Steven Seagal and struck out). Not Courtney Love. I've read her blog, I was all for Comeback #1 circa 1996-8 when Versace got his hands on her and she was an actress.

More important: Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend broke up after nine years. I've waited this relationship out, knowing all too well when an actress gets successful and wins some Oscars, she's bound to get dumped or lose interest in her less successful beau. That said, Stuart Townsend is my very favorite vampire and the only Lestat. He was also fabulous in Will & Grace.

Speaking of Lestat, I saw the trailer for Tom Cruise's new movie Knight and Day and it looks AMAZING! This flick is perfect for Cruise (Cameron Diaz has SO had at least one nose job). TG remarked Tom is aging well. Scientology keeps everyone young.

Have you heard Billy Idol might be considered as the new lead singer for Aerosmith? I'd go to that concert!

1 comment:

DBSK said...

Stuart also looked gorgeous in About Adam. Grrrr. He's on my list ; )