Friday, July 30, 2010

American Idol Upsets!

I may watch AI next season since Kara DioGuardi was fired and Ellen DeGeneres quit. This past season was a bore and I couldn't get past the second episode. Fasten your seatbelts for these judges: Randy Jackson (zzzz), J. Lo (!!!) and Steven Tyler (!!!!!!). In other news: Roseanne's Sara Gilbert has come out of the closet, and I just emerged from the kitchen. Poor Zsa Zsa needs feeding tube. Don't you get the feeling her husband pushed her down a flight of stairs? Lastly, Lindsay doesn't even have a decent pillow in jail. She can have mine since I don't use one.

My Fairy Godmother sent me Sex and the City The Movie and I cannot wait to watch it, if only for the wedding ideas. Okay, that was a lie. I'm watching it for Kim Catrall!!!

No comments: