Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Night

Chelsea married the investment banker and Snooki is out of jail. Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Mark Sanchez split because of an alleged wandering eye. I was happy for Jamie-Lynn but it's hard to date someone at the top. I wish she would get back with Turtle because I love them together on Entourage. Speaking of which, all the characters on that show are loyal and virtuous and I have a hard time buying it. Though Ari's psychosis is mesmerizing. Bristol Palin and Levi split because he might have gotten an ex preggo during their break. Turns out it's probably not his. Ah, youth.

Gale Harold will play a professor on Smallville. Update: He'll be a professor on Hellcats not Smallville!

Frankly, I'm dazed from all this news. Taking refuge in The L Word: Season 1 and Criminal Minds.

No comments: