Saturday, April 16, 2011

29$ for Sunblock?

Yes, the scientists at Duane Reade assured me that La Roche-Posay makes a sunblock that doesn't sting or peal. And they were right. La Roche-Posay is like a primer. My face will be protected.

Did you watch The Office? I was bored until the backwards hug between Will Ferrell and Steve Carrell.

The Real Housewives of New York City is going downhill fast. I wonder what will stop my viewing. This season I hate Alex. She is of the poised super-self-righteous who spout peace, love, recycling, liberal politics but secretly and totally effed up. Then again, who isn't? I am bananas.

Speaking of effed up--I contributed four questions to Duran Duran's live Q&A on Youtube. They never got used. It's all a scam. What was I thinking?

A full day of professional and social activities--on 5 hours sleep. Not sure I'll survive. Let us pray.

No comments: