Thursday, April 14, 2011

She Could Be My OLDER Sister

The Killing--I'm hooked. The slow, creepy Seattle murder mystery has seeped into my dark soul and taken it hostage. The female detective could be a Dish-relation but my slight agoraphobia forbids me from visiting so many crime scenes. I could solve a case--from my little office in Chelsea...Skype?

J.J., everyone's favorite hairguru, is plotzing over Kathleen Turner's excellence in High. He and I don't always agree on art, but I do love Kathleen. She's an original. Might have to see it.

Brett Easton Ellis is gay-slurring Glee, calling it a "puddle of HIV." The more advanced we become, the more backwards and sensationalist. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to stir-fry some puppies and call them "f**cking f***ots" on my Twitter.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Who is Brett Easton Ellis, and why should we care what he thinks?

Dish said...

He wrote Less Than Zero and American Psycho and he's a has-been.

HersheyKiss said...

I have a solution for BEE: don't watch Glee.