Sunday, April 17, 2011

Arrested Development

I feel bad for celebrities in that all wild behavior gets caught on the news and then bloggers like myself write about it. Poor Nicolace (how do you spell this?) Cage arrested for being drunk and smacking his wife around. It's a pity he can't do that in private. But seriously, even sadder is when the person can't walk away immediately at first slap. So lucky I never encountered that kind of abuser.

About to go see The Book of Mormon which has been getting great reviews. Even nicer is how Mormons approved of this play. You may hate organized religion (or love it as culture using a different microscope, as does Dish) but those South Park boys are insanely funny. Secretly hope Butters makes an appearance.

Now to drag TG away from Wuthering Heights. I think Cathy is about to kick the bucket.

2 comments:

DM said...

TG needs to write not read.

Dish said...

I passed your comment on to him. He's at the gym right now.