Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stream of Conciousness

Last night's Glee peaked over Sue's League of Doom. Cheyenne Jackson, always underused. And straight. Saw him enter Viceroy in a regal flourish. Officially waking up at 4am to watch royal wedding. Cat howling over injustice that I could be typing, not petting. Jerry Seinfeld may be against the royal wedding hoopla but WHAT DOES IT HURT, sour grapes who had his moment in the sun? Sudden malaise remedied by Matzo and pudding, but not together. TG says Matzo as fattening as loaf of bread and I keep crunching and fantasizing about butter. Must curtail thoughts of watching Mad Men and ironing clothes. This is not Little House on the Prairie, but rather Working Girl where heroine puts nose to the grindstone. Chores may be fun but work pays the bills. Grand decision: Will foray into the work of Tyler Perry whose Medea character flirts with me from screen. Charlie Sheen still no custody. Dish is Lady Liberty--Bring me your wrinkled clothes, your children via crack-addled parents, your manuscripts with typos.

Nick and Simon on Chelsea Lately DVRed for Dish's viewing pleasure after work is done.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

That Cheyenne Jackson just needs to be naked .. NOW! On other fronts, imagine my surprise when Wills & Kate announced their big day, precisely on the day Hershey shall be flying south to where the toilet flushes in the opposite direction! I can't decide whether to DVR or expect that intl news will repeat ad nauseum. So much to do, and so many decisions between now and then!

Dish said...

Cheyenne is glorious on stage. On TV, he just looks a little pale. Trust me, a sight on Broadway with a voice from God.

Are you headed to Mexico, Hershey? I'm sure the royal wedding will still be on by the time your flight is done. Or maybe they'll broadcast it on the plane. I was on a plane during Charles and Diana's wedding and I'm not missing this one!

HersheyKiss said...

I'll be further south, on a different continent .. missing the wedding (and all of Friday). If only Cheyenne would accompany me!