Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dish Hair Is Cut!

And I got to see J.J. french-kiss a dog, with real J.J. tongue lolling against real dog tongue. "Oh, yeah, we make out all the time." Not only did he give me an adorable haircut, he used every possible expletive. To make the experience all the more delightful, he got all Devil Wears Prada on his employees, screeching at them to do this and do this--RIGHT NOW, WH**E C**T! He needs his own TV show.

J.J. and I bonded over our mutual love of the movie Remember Me, starring Robert Pattinson, but thought Like Water for Elephants looked like a big pile of shit.

Two big headlines: Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 120 days in jail (finally) and Leeann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are married. Charlie Sheen in jail/real rehab would be the cherry on top.

TG is laughing uproariously at Don Rickles during the Dean Martin roasts. Don never did it for me.

1 comment:

John Haracopos said...

I Love Don Rickels! TG is a smart guy!!!