Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told is a pile of ungodly sh*t but I can't live on Virginia Woolf alone. I need my fluff starring Jag Heartthrob David Jessica Parker James Elliott as he robs the cradle (sheesh, she could be his daughter) with Candace Cameron Bure, who has grown from bratty older sister to full-fledged delight. There is a 16-year age difference between the actors, though the writers/directors/producers want us to believe they are 4 years apart. Maybe with a little facelift.

Fidel Castro resigns. Hey, Fidel. No one likes a quitter. Except maybe Cuba!

Charlie Sheen battles Brooke Mueller for custody since she went off the wagon last week. Here's a solution: Give their twins to Dish! I'm not so maternal (yet), but I'd be a way better parent than these two goons. I always have candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best hope for the Sheen twins. I vote "yes."