Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Bad for a Monday

Monday! My favorite day of the week. A kind stranger bought my way onto the subway, saying I seemed lost. I think it was the big red hair in my face. Was it Jesus? I *am* reading Joel Osteen's Become a Better You just for the hell of it, even though I'm not *into* any kind of traditional God (aside from worship of Julia). His Sunday sermons are comforting. J.J. is bleeding from the eyes. No worries--I am still a heathen.

Desperate Housewives: Not sure why TG and I still watch this. We keep saying, "Wow, the writing is so tight." Or "I didn't expect that." Why is Susan still alive? Bring back Gale Harold. Did not watch Brothers & Sisters but the lure of Sally Field might make me Hulu it. Damn that woman.

Still riding the high of The Book of Mormon. Thanks to my husband for being obsessed with South Park and getting the tickets.

Coachella: What was Rosanna Arquette doing interviewing musicians? Francis and the Lights seemed like a moron. Maybe not the most intellectual bunch overall. Duran Duran killed with Ana Matronic in "Safe."

Here's someone interesting to follow on Twitter: Elizabeth Hurley. A delight. This morning she had a flaky croissant with her coffee. This made me happy.

No comments: