Saturday, November 10, 2012

Banging the Biographer

I don't like where our country is headed. First that South Carolina politician cheats with an Argentinian "soulmate." Tiger Woods knocks boots with everyone (mainly strippers and PR reps). Now Patraeus has an affair with a biographer, a learned person? Things are going downhill fast. Who will run the CIA? Nominate Dish. I've been watching Homeland so I'm up to speed. I can make hard decisions, hang out with Claire Danes and Mandy Patinkin, and I'm not a cheater. No, not even if you put Duran Duran, Daniel Craig, Gale Harold in front of me. No dice and EWWWWW. See? Totally ready for steely CIA work.

Just realized tonight that Goodfellas is the straight boy's Notting Hill. It's like coming home for TG.

Kat von D and deadmau5 split, as did Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez. Now I don't have to be horrified when imagining Biebs and Selena having sex. You know you have, too. We're so sick.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I would vote for Dish.

Dish said...

Yay! And I would be the cheerleader for your campaign for Best Hombre ever!