Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Her Life

If Bon Jovi were your dad, why would you ever do drugs? When I read this morning that BJ's daughter was allegedly arrested for an alleged heroin overdose, I was mystified. It's Bon Jovi! I would be on my best behavior if he were my dad since he is his own high-grade drug. If you're having a bad day, you can count on Bon Jovi to lift your mood. He is classic, smooth-sailing. Even though I'm not a big fan, I always smile when I see him perform. Plus, he's kept the same hairstyle over 20 years.

Then again, I hated the maroon jacket he wore in New Year's Eve. It almost made me use. And the hair. He tours a lot and is probably never home. Everyone wants a piece of Bon Jovi so when would he have time for his daughter?

I still wouldn't mind Bon Jovi as my daddy biologically impossible, Dish

No comments: