Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Gale Harold Dream

I'm lucky to dream about celebrities often. Even luckier to have GH grace my R.E.M. brain waves twice in one year. It happened because I fell asleep to an episode of QAF, the one where Brian loses money from the reopening of Babylon. In my dream: I'm walking around Soho, carrying my cellphone (two things I never do). GH calls me (for no reason) and we yak for about an hour as I'm walking. Fully recovered, he's in Russia, hanging out with his girlfriend Valerie (bitch!) and a guy friend. They're in Leningrad (!). We agree that we enjoy working during the summer when everyone's on vacation. We both just had birthdays in July.

I wake up a zombie then tried to recapture the impossible dream but the subconscious drifted to Kelly Ripa instead. Though that's always nice too...

Update: A dream expert informed Dish this nocturne-sojourn has nothing to do with Gale but everything to do with my dead First Love (who bore a striking resemblance to the actor, was very into Russia, and took Dish for frightening rides on his Yamaha in Ohio--NEVER AGAIN!). RIP, BK.

No comments: