Monday, October 06, 2008

Filling Up The World

Notes on Desperate Housewives:

It's killing me that Gale Harold (aka F*ckface, damn that ExBF17 for making a nickname stick) plays such a nice guy. It might even make my love grow. Here and there, you see glimpses of the badness. I enjoyed his white shirt. Boys have the coolest clothes.

Some people's faces are falling off. I won't name names. Mine is held up by clothespins so I get it.

Felicity Huffman and Doug Savant's relationship tickles me and I loved that last night's show went Oedipal. I wish my dad had been curious enough about my teen craziness to make up an identity and flirt with me on the Internets.

Celebrity News:

If you believe anything in the tabloids, Brangelina claim to want more children. As a bitter shrew who will probably never have kids (unless I get knocked up, which could happen), I say ADOPT. Children are a blessing (some are little sh*ts, admit it) but overpopulation is a serious problem, likely what will cause The End. I know this because one science person told me, so it must be true.

Actually The End is that I've run out of Chivas and I'm too tired to leave my apartment...

No comments: