Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, JJ!!

The most important celebrity in any girl's life is her hairguru. Lucky for Dish, that one is also a dear friend and the object of my undying infatuation. JJ has knocked sense into me when I've needed it; I love it when he yells at me and calls me the C word. He threatens me, abuses me when I tip too much, sends me interesting photos of people from funny websites, and makes me go with him to CVS to get paper towels (okay, that was only once but I just wanted to be with him longer). He's the only one I know who's had a real Gale Harold sighting and called me at 8:30 a.m. the second it happened. JJ always looks good, which is most important. He's the devil on everyone's shoulder, but at heart, an angel.

Happy Birthday to JJ (who should be receiving something via delivery)! I'm so glad you're in this world!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. Thanks The Dish Girl for the flowers!!! I Love You Madly!!! BTW. I may call you a C, but it's just a letter!!

Dish said...

It may be just a letter to you, but to me, it's the nicest thing anyone's ever called me (except a "lying b*tch" once 20 years ago). I'm glad you had a nice birthday!