Wednesday, October 08, 2008

L&O Dish

A week ago, my friend Kevin filmed an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent near Union Square. Said Jeff Goldblum worked with him and couldn't have been lovelier. Dish has worshipped Jeff since the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. And on Broadway a few years ago, he stole The Pillowman away from everyone else he was so brilliant. I'm thrilled that he's on L&O: CI because now I'll watch it again! JG is that peculiar cute nerd you decided to make out with at a party because you were drunk but then you actually fell in love with him.

I like how shows are populating the cast with real acting veterans: Jeffy, Jill and Donald on DSM. Keep the crones and the OMPs coming! I'm sick of the new breed of sameness (or maybe I'm getting old).

A special outpouring of love (courtesy of the frozen Snickers I ate for lunch) goes to Robin Roberts and her new book From The Heart. She rocked The View today. I adore her and Diane Sawyer on GMA. Two female cohosts--and so much more fun than Today.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

You really love Diane Sawyer?? I find her to be the most overrated bimbo on the airwaves. She is always condescending to her guests, which makes me feel that she isn't trying to be tough and investigative, she is trying to make herself look good on the back of someone else. She's just tired and unimportant.

Dish said...

I do love Diane. She is like the dramamine to my morning motion sickness. By the way, ALL ANCHORS AND HOSTS ARE BIMBOS! Didn't you ever see Broadcast News?