Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hell-oween!

Halloween = Dish's fave holiday next to New Year's Eve but Dish is working tonight. All night. Some relief came in scarfing three mini-Snickers (food of Satan) and a buttload of Peanut M&Ms, then salivating over Stephen Colbert (also food of Satan).

I would report that I love Iron Man but haven't finished the flick yet. Tomorrow fer-sher. For now, I'm focusing on another superhero--aka "Superman," who might become BF18 if I can stop working. Super asked if I wanted to adopt a baby from Africa with him. He's going there on business, why not pick up a kid like Angelina? Merging our aesthetically pleasing gene pools would ensure a hideous child so why bother? Great idea.

Note to self: when a suitor brings up commitment first, it means later he'll blame silent Dish for trying to pressure him into marriage. No exceptions.

No comments: