Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big News!

Dish has little to say except Joaquin Phoenix announced he's quitting acting. I'd like to announce: I've sprouted itchy feathers from my butt. Also, I'd like to announce, I'll need to pee in the next ten minutes and when I grow up, I want to be a fireman and the tooth fairy and doesn't everyone have two careers and doesn't SOMEONE want to try again for an Oscar after not winning it for Walk the Line or Gladiator? Why announce you're quitting? Why not just do it? That's how I quit smoking (until P!nk makes me start again). Oh well, I do still love Joaquin's acting and am tired of actors who go the music route (Billy Bob Thornton, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Eddie Murphy, Russell Crowe, Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, Don Johnson, oh the list goes on forever!)

No comments: