Monday, October 20, 2008

Sick and the City

Insomnia sux! After three days of sleeplessness due to singleton-guilt (ExBF17 is now ExBF17 X 2), Dish woke up with the mother of all head colds (okay, maybe the grand-niece with the promise of strep). The drama subsided as I revisited an old favorite Along Came Polly. No, I'm not a Ben Stiller fan, but Sandy Lyle is Phillip Seymour Hoffman's greatest role. I might have said this around October of last year, too. Dish is repeating, just like the spaghetti I had for dinner.

Today's excitement: J.J. (see link at greekkid) spotted Annette O'Toole on the Upper West Side. As I choked down aspirin, I tried to starspot at Le Pain Quotidien but celebs usually enter sans sequins, making them harder to detect. My eyes are hazy anyway from scribbling about gay vampire sex (about which I know nothing). Isn't that what writers do--make sh*t up?

No comments: