Saturday, October 04, 2008

Which Witch?

In The Witches of Eastwick, Dish is totally the Susan Sarandon witch (but wanting to be Cher). My nightmare is teaching middle school band but as with Susan, pulling my hair back tight, slipping on glasses provides excellent armor against the rigors of everyday life. Which witch are you? On a Saturday afternoon and as I still sported inexplicable rage, this fluffy flick kept my mind off the blasted ferry schedule. The best part of the movie: when the amazing Veronica Cartright blurts out in church, "Whores!"

Dish's first wave of madness hit this morning, so I slipped in High Art, where Ally Sheedy proved what a good actress she is (and kinda hot, too!). ExBF11 said the best makeout session he ever witnessed was Ally and her boyfriend going at it in the parking lot of the Northshire Bookstore in Vermont. He maintains it lasted for about half an hour. Wow. Broad daylight, famous, and in a parking lot--that's impressive.

Whores!

No comments: