Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Will Happen on DSM TONIGHT?

Last we heard, Letitia got out of jail, Billy Baldwin is mourning the loss of his beautiful he-she, Nick is head of the company, Karen is a slut, Jeremy is a slut, his twin sister is "somewhere," and Tripp (aka that hunka hunka Donald Sutherland) is really into enunciation and his Colonel Sanders white hair.

Here are my wishes:

Nick and his wife's marriage will fall apart and she'll find out she's pregnant. I'm so bored with them. Nick's getting together with Karen would bore me too. Maybe Nick should have a three-way with Blair Underwood AND Karen!

Tripp and Letitia need to have a hot rendezvous on some dining room table and get caught. Geriatric sex is so in now. Hello, Something's Gotta Give and any movie with Helen Mirren.

I already love the bastard Darling/ex-priest. He's so uptight and insane. Everything he does causes me discomfort. What a great actor.

Lucy Liu's character needs to be more interesting. She always plays the ballbuster. In Cashmere Mafia (which tanked and was kinda stinky), you could see a few other dimensions so I hope the writers can develop her.

Stay tuned tonight!

No comments: