Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Peter!

Peter was born 25 (who loves you?) years ago, making Earth a better place. I met him for the first time four years ago as he shuffled from room to room getting ready for a party. Handsome, super-friendly, creative, energetic, he's important not only because of who he is, but also because he makes J.J. happy, which means J.J. won't shave my head in a fit of rage. Dish was most impressed seeing Peter in The Producers on Broadway and then his one-man show Clown. Now I'm lucky to hang with him and his hubby J.J. on nights when I'd normally be playing computer solitaire. Happy Birthday, Peter! You rock everyone's world!

SPOILER ALERT:
Speaking of world rocking, Dirty Sexy Money was outrageous last night. ExBF17 had to visit (such is the power of Dish) but he was again instructed to be quiet, no idiotic comments, no dissing anyone on the show. Sadly, ExBF17 predicted each event before it happened, but redeemed himself by providing nasty dirt on Blair Underwood. I'm still reeling with afterglow from Billy Baldwin's wife's tirade and her surprising yet satisfying death via failed Psycho shower sabotage. That's the best way to kill off a nasty spouse who keeps you from your he-she girlfriend. My fave part of the night: When Blair said, "I love you" to Karen and she said, "Thanks!" (Way to keep the upper hand, Karen!) What an ending: Laetitia Darling led away in handcuffs. I know my Jill could chew through steel to get free! Or at least freeze Lucy Liu off the show.

Because Dish likes to be literary, here's a tip from my famous reading couch: Phyllis Curott's The Love Spell--buy it, own it, live it (take hot lavender, sage, peppermint baths and dream of James Dean). Dish loves witchiness and Phyllis writes an enchanting "erotic memoir of spiritual awakening."

3 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Dish is very sweet. sickening sweet actually... J.J. kids the Dishgirl. I know why people fall for Peter because I fell the hardest!!
DirtySexyMoney is one of the most fun show's on the air, I was so afraid we wouldn't see it again after last years strike! Thank God Billy's ugly preppy wife is gone! Now he can have chickdick lovin all he wants! What happened to to Jeremy's freakazoid twin? I can't wait to see how they work Lucy Liu into the mess, she can be quite outrageous!!!
J.J. Loves You!

Anonymous said...

Dish darling,
My birthday continues today. Having just read your oh-too-kind thoughts, I am ready to be all you would have me be. Well at least I'll try not to be a shit .
lo lo lo lo love you,
P

Dish said...

Sickening? Ugh. Sorry. I just says what comes from the heart. It's understandable that you would fall for Peter.

As for DSM, it's the best thing on TV. So trashy and awesome and full of HOT stars (like The Donald). I predict it'll be HUGE. I think Jeremy's freak-twin is in rehab in real life, so who knows what'll happen to her. Maybe do a Darren Stevens and bring in someone new. Good for Lucy that she went from Lipstick Jungle (which blew) and immediately hired for this. Hope her character has a purpose, though. I hate it when shows bring stars in for no good reason. Who am I kidding, I love it!