Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vantage Point

Thought it would be a scam of a movie. Ooooh, freaky time switch, lots of POVs, cool stars, politics. I resisted for as long as I could but the lure of explosions, people running for cover, and overall mayhem drew me like peanut butter to my jiggly freckled butt. Violence on film soothed my stomach and waylayed my hating ways. Matthew Fox stood for evil instead of eating goody goody dirt each week on Lost. Forest Whitaker played a troubled man on the brink of divorce (feel close to him since we share a birthday). And could Dennis Quaid make me cry any harder? He's so the rugged savior who never expects accolades (just greasy pole dancers in pearl thongs). I remember him most as ExBF16's man-crush. Those were the days. Sniff. It's just allergies.

No comments: