Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bullet Points

1. Michelle Obama gave a speech about equal pay for us broads. Stay-at-home-Mom? I think not!
2. I pulled a muscle in my jaw from sleeping on it funny. It hurts to eat = weight loss = happiness.
3. That hideous governor was impeached (he'll probably write a tell-all or be a on a reality show).
4. Superman gave Dish a beautiful necklace from Nigeria. I may be a loner at heart, but getting jewelry from a suitor is fun. This was the perfect gift.
5. Federer beat Roddick at the Australian Open.
6. I just started Clinton Kelly's Freakin' Fabulous, which is freakin' addictive. I love that man though haven't watched his TV show.
7. My delivery of Once and The Glimmer Man has arrived, not to mention I have Backdraft from Netflix. Am I leaving my apartment this weekend? No. Except possibly to see Jonathan Rhys Meyers sign Hugo Boss stink at Macy's.

No comments: