Friday, January 02, 2009

Very Tragic Event...with Fascinating Coverage

Of course, I'm mourning from a distance the death of Jett Travolta. Can't even imagine what it's like to lose a child you've loved forever. Like many, I'm scouring headlines...finding mostly "John Travolta's Son Dies" (as opposed to "John Travolta and Kelly Preston's Son Dies") and super-rare pictures of the son but several of their gorgeous daughter Ella. I unearthed only two pics of Jett in a sea of John Travolta. I understand keeping a child sheltered from the media and those headline-greedy bloggers (such as Dish). But I'm secretly suspicious (cynical) of the omissions. My condolences to both the mother and father of Jett Travolta, not to mention the little sister who has to grow up without her brother.

No comments: