Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Covering the President's Balls

I'm spending the evening watching CNN to see the gowns, the dances, the hand-shaking. If I were in Washington, though, I'd hang with Malia and Sasha because, no doubt, they are having the most fun tonight. Imagine: a sleepover, Hannah Montana, ice cream sundaes, a kitchen filled with chefs whom you can terrorize, parents out till at least 2:30 a.m., and all your friends in a massive house. I'd be playing hall hockey, spraying whipped cream at guards, and stuffing my face.

During today's coverage, Dish was most impressed by the Wonder Women of Washington: Dr. Jill with her hot boots, 'Chelle decked out in joyful yellow, and Hills with a great new coif and her signature dark blue. I'm hoping they jazz up their environs, during which I'll fantasize about joining them for a girls night out filled with cigarettes, tequila, J.I. Jane and monster amounts of chocolate. Is that too much to ask? Tomorrow I'm getting those same boots, more yellow, and Hillary's haircut. Okay, maybe I'm a little Single White Female.

No comments: